The NPDES manages outfalls, permit parameters, parameter limits
and test data for pretreatment, industrial water, wastewater
or stormwater permits.
With NPDES you can track analytical sample results for discharge
calculation. It generates daily, monthly and annual discharge
monitoring reports (DMR), trend analysis and many other reports.
The module produces an annual release summary to water for
Form R/Toxic Release Inventory reporting.
This standalone module tracks the details of all permits,
including scope, status, monitoring and reporting specifications.
- Produces reports of upcoming renewal dates and other events.
- Automatically alerts you of permit renewal deadlines.
TASK MASTER module
TASK MASTER, an add-on to any standalone MIRS
module, provides calendaring function for environmental projects
and activities. TASK MASTER tracks deadlines and automatically
alerts the user of expirations at different levels of system
TASK MASTER produces a variety of reports useful for time-management
and tracking, including: reports of scheduled tasks, reports
of outstanding tasks, and reports reflecting all tasks for
specified users. Provides documentation important to ISO 14000
- Generate email notifications and automatic reminder messages of upcoming tasks and deadlines.
- Customized deadline reminder: you can set reminder frequency, priority, and message at different levels of system access.
- Maintains log history of tasks with who/what/when/why.